How It Works and FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- This 28 Day Challenge will be an individual challenge.
- The Grand Prize will be based on percentage of weight and body fat lost, points & inches lost!
- What are the TRAINING TIMES? The training times are any of the following: For this challenge you will have to PICK a training time that you will attend. There will be only so many openings for each time. Saturday's Cardio/Core session will be open to everyone. As time slots fill up, they will be removed from the registration form. If it is still on here, it is still available.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - 5:00am
Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 9:00am
Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 4:00pm
Monday, Wednesday - 5:30pm & Saturday - 9am
Monday, Wednesday - 7pm & Saturday - 8am
Saturday - 10:00am-10:30am (open to everyone)
- HOW MANY days of training is required? - NONE are required, however It is recommended that you attend NO LESS then 3 days of training with 4 to 5 being the best to get the best results!!
- What about MISSED DAYS? - If you miss days, you can still participate but those days missed are not available for make ups.
- Do you have SHOWERS? - NO, we have no showers on the premises.
- How does the 28 Day Program start? - I will be sending everyone an email with the downloads that you will need for the program prior to the start date=)
- WHO CAN JOIN? - This challenge is for NEW CLIENTS, as well as CURRENT clients. IF you are not a new or current and have joined a challenge before, you ARE NOT eligible to join this, sorry. *** Once you PAY PLEASE look for the link to the "REGISTRATION form" at the bottom of the confirmation page**